Jakou délku florbalky zvolit?
|body height||length without blade (cm)||our offer|
|over 185cm||over 100||>> go to sticks offer|
|180-185cm||100-105||>> go to sticks offer|
|170-180cm||95-100||>> go to sticks offer|
|165-175cm||90-95||>> go to sticks offer|
|155-165cm||85-90||>> go to sticks offer|
|145-155cm||80-85||>> go to sticks offer|
|135-145cm||75-80||>> go to sticks offer|
|125-135cm||70-75||>> go to sticks offer|
|115-125cm||65-70||>> go to sticks offer|
|up to 115cm||up to 65||>> go to sticks offer|
Note: tables for a good choice of the stick length are only indicative. By choice it is necessary to evaluate not only body height but also its abilities
THE CORRECT STICK LENGTH IS TO THE PLAYER´S NAVEL - MAXIMUM 4 CM ABOVE (see pic.).
• too long stick hinders in the technique and protection of the ball, impairs player´s shooting and primarily unequally burdens player´s back; there is an injury risk
• too short stick reduces the player´s range
• we can make your stick shorter for free (shortening of the sticks HERE)
• by shortening we are recommending to cut off maximal to 8 cm (if this part was larger, parameters of the stick would change strongly – the stick will be tougher – “it will bend worse”)
Potřebuji levou nebo pravou variantu hole?
|• during a choice it is important to remember to which side the player is playing and to buy a stick to a right side (right hand down)
or left side (left hand down)
• a picture can helps you to specify a side , see below
• if you choose a stick for the beginner and do you know to which side he will be playing – we are recommending to give to a starting player any stick in the hand and let him to shoot – everyone usually catch it instinctively as the side suits him
Jakou tvrdost (flex) florbalky zvolit?
• optimal stick hardness mainly depends on player´s weight and force
Jakou tvrdost čepele zvolit?
Blade Hardness changes its characteristics and its correct choice is a very individual thing.
NB/SB - normal blade (normal blade)
• it is recommended to a technical players
NBC - version with carbon piece
MB - medium hard blade (medium blade)
• hardness that will be appreciated by a great group of the players
MBC - version with carbon piece
HB - hard blade (hard blade)
• suitable for a strength players
hardness of the blade can be found mostly on the blade
Stále nevíte, jakou florbalku vybrat?