1. You are giving your consent to VKPI INVEST s.r.o. , with its registered office at Liberecká 804/3, 466 01 Jablonec nad Nisou IČ: 005 69 950, registered in the public register kept at the Rgional Court in Ústí nad Labem, section C, insert 20651 (hereinafter "Administrator"), in the sense of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act") to process the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone no.
2. The name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address must be processed in order to obtain the necessary data for issuing the tax document, delivery of the goods to your address, the carrier to contact you regarding handover of your package and the automatic electronic delivery of the tax document. These data will be processed by the Administrator for 3 years.
3. You give your explicit consent to the processing of the above. The consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending us an email to the company’s contact email email@example.com or in writing to the address of the company's registered office referred to in point 1.
4. The processing of the personal data is done by the Administrator, but the data can be also processed by other processors for the Administrator.
e.g. Software Provider, Website Provider, External Logistics and Storage Company.
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- To withdrawn your consent at any time
- To request information from us on how we proces your personal details
- To request an explanation from us regarding the processing of your personal data
- To request access to your data with us and update or edit these data
- To request deletion of your personal data
- If you have any doubts about compliance with our personal data processing requirements, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We have 30 days to deal with your request. Within this time period, your request will be reviewed and you will be informed of the outcome.
Standard web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) support cookie management. Within browser settings, you can manually delete, block, or completely disable each cookie or block it /allow it for individual websites only. For more detailed information, please use the help of your browser. If your browser allows the usage of cookies, we will assume that you agree to the use of standard cookies by our servers.