ULTRA G-75 - player’s ice-hockey skates
Swiss leading manufacturer of premium Graf skates is very well-known worldwide for their high-quality and their dutifulness. Nowadays nobody is producing such a skates more. He is different from another producer, he doesn’t produce any hot news every year, but he is proving his models, which had been produced in the past and they are still working.
Once you have tried the Graf skates, you will never go back to any other.
Graf Skates are suitable for all types of feet (flat foot, high instep, low instep).
Another advantage of this skates contrary to a competition is that they are keenly priced also by top models.
• material High-Tech SRPP (Self Reinforced Polypropylene)
• one of the most steady, strong and alongside light materials, which Graf produces
• extremely light, high shock-resistant material that consist from a combination of various layers of a woven polypropylene
• SRPP material is used by production of bullet-proof vest and high-quality skis
• a new access offers for a reinforcement: flexible zones for foot, ankle and a heel, what enables to adapt a shape of a boot to each shape of foot; it comes about extra reinforcement that guarantee an excellent and comfortable support
• inside material: AMC composite: two-layer, quick-drying material AIRNET, flexible material Clarino
• anatomical formed tongue
• comfortable anatomical insole
• out sole from ultra light shell
• Cobra 3000/Ultra light 5000 holder of a runner with RMS system
• available in two width
• Thermolam-construction allows heat-molding of boot exactly made-to- measure
• suitable for the following foot types: normal, high instep